|Born:||Los Angeles, 1953|
|Years in Practice:||7—Purchased and then apprenticed three years with Sapirstein Investigation Agency prior to beginning individual practice.|
|License(s):||CA and MA|
|Educational Background:||• Bachelor of Arts, English, University of Southern California
• Narducci Investigation Academy – PI Credential Program.
• Attended Harvard Law School for 2+ years in mid to late 1970’s. Expelled for reasons unknown.
|Background:||• Third generation native of Los Angeles
• Jewish (Father: Jewish, Mother: gentile)
• Bar Mitzvah 1965 Wilshire Blvd. Temple, Los Angeles, CA
• Recovering alcoholic, golfer
|Memberships:||• Downtown Ketcham YMCA / Bunker Hill, Los Angeles
• Los Angeles Philharmonic Society
• LA County Chapters – NAACP, ACLU, and Anti-Defamation League
|Office Location:||Spring & 4th Streets (Skid Row Adjacent)|
|Marital Status:||Divorced (supporting ex-wife via alimony)|
|Attorney of Record:||Emery Bolton, Esq. – One Wilshire, Los Angeles 90017
Bolton and Lehman are former prep schoolmates, Hanover School, Pomona, California.
|Comments:||• Third tier investigator specializing in marital, divorce, family and surveillance matters, repossessions, etc.
• Record of multiple conflicts with Parker Center/LAPD HQ and Central District US Attorney’s office.